Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oar, Ore, Or

I am experiencing a pleasant pause between books. Do I move to the second Joshilyn Jackson on loan from GBC Paige, or do I try to tackle industry reading? Do I read the recently delivered copy of my sister's book, or do I move to a Nabakov classic? [Note: I have already read my sister's book lest you think I have no familial alliance.] Or, do I take a small break from reading to work on the alpaca cashmere scarf I am knitting? (I, unlike GBC K1m, cannot knit and do anything else of value at the same time.)

Regardless of my next literary move, I do want to remind you of this month's GBC read: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. Good luck with your reading choices and with packing up your white shoes for the southern belles among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment