Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cycle of Reading

The last two days I have not read anything which was not delivered to my telephone or work inbox. I have not checked my mailbox, I have not read personal email unless it made the priority inbox (thanks Google!) and I am not up to date in all current events unless it has hit my Twitter stream. I would say that I feel as though I had checked out, except that I am so "checked in" to a few work projects at the moment. It is the last day of the month and as we move forward into months that actually begin to feel like autumn, schedules will continue to be packed and the number of books that I am reading may likely decrease like the number of leaves on a nearby maple tree. Okay, that was a bit too dramatic. With the travel schedule increasing, I am certain the tarmac will provide endless opportunities for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment