Thursday, September 2, 2010

Molly with the Blue Dress On

I do not think I can again mention my current book's title for fear of increasing this site's probability of turning up in a google search on the occult. I definitely have a few more days of Larson remaining before I turn my eyes toward another title. I have reached the point in the book where my geeky engineering brain wowed at the construction of the item to out-Eiffel Eiffel. One-of-a-kind, highly precisioned, people think you are crazy to try to make it and yet, you will? Cool stuff. The only downside I have experienced thus far is that occasionally, when I see the words "World's Fair Exposition" my mind begins to hum that catchy ditty: "The 1982 World's Fair...You've Got to Be-eeeeee There!" Of course, my brain is highly sensitive to jingles and musical lyrics so this likely would not happen to any of you who are not likewise insane in the membrane.

No comments:

Post a Comment