Sunday, October 11, 2009

What to Read Next?

After spending a day outside in cool fall weather, I have accepted the new season. Now I am in search of the next read to keep me company with a cup of tea. I have a list of books just waiting to be selected like the old toys once stored in our gigantic plastic elephant toy box with the rosy red cheeks (or maybe that was just me). Should I choose a classic? Newly published? Randomly selected by the book's jacket from the library? From my list or off the list? I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this one (The Vintage Caper) seemed cute, if you opt for a light, easy read: http://www.powells.com/biblio/62-9780307269010-0

    Also, if you feel like digging around a bit, I remember a true-life wine forgery drama I read about in the New Yorker a couple of years ago. You may be able to find the article online.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete