Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stop Look and Listen

Yesterday was a one-click day.

With my first latte, my first click was new music: 21 by Adele. My propensity to purchase music increases with warmer weather. This is attributable, in part, to my weakness for summertime bubble gum pop.

My second click (still first latte) was our next GBC read, The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives by Lola Shoneyin. GBC members are particularly excited about this read as we have the opportunity to interact with the author to ask a few questions. As our group includes attorneys, educators, an architect, a former thespian and a host of geeks to varying degrees, I am fairly certain we will compose an interesting list of "must knows."

With my second latte, I started browsing travel. It should be noted that the combination of caffeine and a one-click can occasionally result in an airline ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment