Saturday, April 16, 2011

Modern English

At the risk of sounding like a complete book nerd, I am looking forward to a quiet Saturday evening reading. I am undecided on the reading water as it has been a rather social week.

Many of you know I am a Hatchards fan and there are a few new books available if you are inclined to think about summer reading and want to include a few notable characters:
  • Manolo's New Shoes: Drawings by Manolo Blahnik. Hatchards has a signed copy of this one for those who like to put their best foot forward.
  • And Furthermore by Dame Judi Dench. I was an existing fan of her work and was permanently secured after seeing her perform in Hay Fever (Noel Coward) in 2006.
  • Transitioning now to Bond. James Bond. Carte Blanche by Jeffery Deaver will be available in late May for those of you who like to be shaken (or stirred).
Shoes, Knights and Bond, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment