Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pursing my Lips

One of the best things about spending a month in France is that I can now navigate the Hermes website en français. (On the flip side, I think I will now be receiving SCNF newsletters for life.) Skills like these are bad for budgets; luckily my will power is (mostly, occasionally) strong in these areas. If I had to pick a weakness, I would choose shoes over bags, but reading Bringing Home the Birkin has awakened my inner girl and subsequently my perusal of Hermes. Will I ever own a Birkin? Probably not. After all, I am fairly practical and clumsy, so the two of these do not combine to invest in an item that I would carry on my wrist rather than one I would hang on my wall. Still, I am fascinated by the fascination for a singular sac à main.

No comments:

Post a Comment