Friday, February 19, 2010

One Thing Led to Another

I thought I might delay the reading of my next book after finishing Shantaram. Wednesday night, however found me with The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing having decided the best way to get over the book (like some relationships) was to move to a new one. My interest with Tai Chi began in Shanghai a few years ago when I found the motivation to attend a few 6:00 a.m. classes in the park with my fellow travelers. From there I was hooked and have been interested to find a local class. My local search for Tai Chi has led me to Qigong. When I received a background sheet that included the sections "Purpose" and "Assumptions," my engineering mind was hooked and I wanted to learn more. My assumption is that you will want to know too, so look a review in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment