Monday, February 15, 2010

Eye of the Tiger

This last weekend marked the entry of the Year of the Tiger with a strong Metal element. What does this mean for all of us? There are a host of websites and books which give an indication of what the year may hold, but I am sticking with the prediction of GBC Kate's partner that "2010 is the year we get rich." (My question is still upper or lower case "R".)

I have spent some time today reading about my sign, the Ox, and smiled at some of the descriptive traits which hold a little more truth than I tend to admit. The outlook for the Ox according to one site is that two months will be good and the other ten not as favourable. I think I will be a tad more optimistic that this (rising up to the challenge of our rival). Regardless of what is ahead, it is always nice to think about beginning things anew.

I will leave you with an (alleged since About.com is not a primary source) Chinese proverb for your New Year's greeting: "When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment