Sunday, February 7, 2010

International National

I am still moving along with Shantaram and gained new insight today on the title. I was fortunate to have an hour of leisure reading after my breakfast of pancakes and coffee. This book is going to go on for some time so let's work with the assumption I am still reading unless I tell you otherwise.

My latest periodical was delivered to my front door along with a few groceries when I was feeling under the weather Friday. I am fairly certain it is the first National Enquirer that I have ever had as my "own". I had a hearty laugh as I unpacked the goods and it was pretty awesome to flip through the pages while recovering. [If you are taking care of a sick one, I would recommend delivery of N.E. as a spirit lifter.] I had no idea my mind wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment