Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Active List-ening

It has just occurred to me that I have not completed the readings for bookclub. Hmm, still a bit of time, but I should have heeded my own advice to take advantage of last weekend.

This is the time of year that I am most prone to list-making, list-following, list-amending, and the rare list-losing. Events seem to fill the calendar and, as one occasion passes, I begin to look toward the next. My personal reading seems to suffer during the month in exchange for more social activities [see previous post re: prep-holiday reading in order to be more conversational]. One of the benefits of the festivities is that I usually get a recommended book to add to the spreadsheet; last night's suggestion was The Power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know by Bob Beaudine.

Hope you too are having a social month and that you receive a few good book ideas for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment