Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spinning My Wheels

If the material did not have keywords such as DNA, Genomics, Knitting Patterns, Top 10 Last Minute Unique Gifts, or Cancellation Policy, chances are high that I have not read it in the last few days. Leisure reading has taken a backseat to All Things End of Year and/or Holiday. Nevertheless, I still received a book tip this morning at my 5:15 spin class. Run Faster from the 5K to the Marathon: How to Be Your Own Best Coach by Brad Hudson was mentioned as the motivation behind the instructor's success at his last race. As my legs are still twitching from the session, I'll trust him on it.

Good luck with your holiday planning and hope you are working hard on your poetry selections for the next GBC meet.

Side note: Please forgive the lack of formatting and link to the book - the interface has been a little less than cooperative this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment