Monday, December 12, 2011

Knit Picking

The title grabbed my eye because it's something I hope to say in the near future. With the realization this morning that Christmas was less than 14 days away and my only preparations having been two metallic trees and the formation of a holiday card, my heart rate became slightly elevated. There are things left to knit.

What then is the best way to handle this holiday stress?

[Cue the music.]

Song and Dance (and finally segueing back to my original line). Look, I Made a Hat by Stephen Sondheim is the second volume of collected lyrics and commentary for the period 1981-2011. [Finishing the Hat was the first volume released last year for those of you who like to read things in order.]

Although it won't help me with knitting, it just might serve as a backup gift in the event holiday shopping unravels.

No comments:

Post a Comment