Thursday, November 4, 2010

With a Twist

Most writers likely have one or two pieces stored away for their "rainy day" of publishing so that in the case of an unexpected event (ER visit, for example), they have fall-back material with which to post. I am not one of those writers.

There is also the possibility of a photograph to convey those 1000 words (or in my case roughly 300), but it would require a bit of effort on my part to muddle through the pictures to find my story. Today I am missing that required bit of energy.

So this morning, I give you a bit of reading which is like the Thursday soap opera episode. It has just enough content to keep the story moving until Friday but lacking anything of real action or substance.

Tune in next time for the plot twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment