Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gallon of Milk, Loaf of Bread and a Stick of Butter

I have been in a list frame of mind the last few days: grocery list, to-do list, recipe lists and music playlists. Perhaps it is my subconscious attempt to create order in the chaos of post-holiday, gearing up for a busy month ahead, last pause before the week ahead at work. Nah, too deep, and who explores their subconscious during holiday season? That would be just crazy talk.

I have always liked lists and have a small collection of other people's lists rescued from grocery carts over the years. It is interesting to watch how a person thinks and observe the little nuances of their hand-writing. What type of paper was used? Pen or pencil? Cross off or check off? It is a good thing I did not study psychology or I might read too much into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment