Friday, January 15, 2010

A Series Matter

For those of you who also like to make bread, here is a little tip I learned several years ago: if you store your flour in large Ziploc bags as I do, do not leave the corner of the bag on a hot stove. You can, however, with this technique create a fairly dramatic "snowstorm" in the kitchen.

I am looking forward to our January meeting.

I will admit that I have deferred Agee's read for The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson. This is the second of the trilogy and is quite the contrast to Ms. Child. I have the book in "Large Print" from the local library and, well, it is extremely large. This book seemed a bit more appropriate for a weekend read, and I do like to complete a series once I have begun reading. It is a "finish what you start" kind of thing, and I am quite sure that I learned this lesson from Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment