Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jamming

I have just finished Little Brother by Cory Doctorow. This is our book for discussion Tuesday (subtle reminder). GBC P@!ge gave me her copy yesterday and I started reading about 2:00 pm today. Reading was interrupted by one hour of exercising proxy to sign up other neighbors for Germantown Street Fest, otherwise I kept turning the pages. (I hope you like your assigments.)

I was hooked, engaged, and taken back to those university days where I stared at a black screen typing in a series of characters trying to execute a successful code. (I am still eternally grateful to those students who helped me debug those programs.) I am looking forward to the discussion Tuesday night and intrigued as to the menu our host will be pairing with this selection.

P.S. I will be lobbying for GBC handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment