Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Fashion

Today's bit of luxury was perusing InStyle Magazine while having a nice shiny coat of "kaberet" applied to my nails. (Think blue rather than red.) I do not hold a subscription to InStyle, but do occasionally read it when I am out and about in the world of various salons (which is infrequent these days) or friends' homes.

I "read" the magazine from front to back in about forty-five minutes with a few takeaways: a camel coat for winter, riding and/or thigh high boots for autumn, and a cape...if you are inclined. I actually own a black wool cape. It is an item that has survived several closet cleanings waiting, I suppose, for just this season. I have spent the last hour or so pondering whether or not I can cut it for a more appropriate length for more frequent wear.

Sometimes reading gets you thinking about things that you may not have considered in some time...like shoulder pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment