Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LD's August of Miscellany

GBC Tim's email alerting us of the 2009 Hugo Award winners and the controversy surrounding our upcoming book Little Brother left me with the thought that as a group, we read some really interesting material. (But you already knew that.)

In the event you like to keep up with the annual book award winners, Amazon has a decent list available which makes it oh so easy to purchase these titles.

I also discovered Sunday evening that I do own a copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Perhaps I am overdue to try a dish or two since I have now had a couple of years practice to attempt to master the art of cooking.

Oh, and you have one week before we discuss North and South, so keep reading and/or make arrangements to rent the film.

1 comment: