Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reviews in the News

As most of us missed the Edinburgh Book Festival this year, I thought I would direct you to this brief summary of the highlights (positive and negative). I will admit it was the article's subheading "Best Use of Inner Demons" which caught my eye.

For "The Wire" fans among us, you might check out "The Cut" recently reviewed in NYT.

Good luck tackling those lingering summer reads before the holiday creeps in to give us the indication that temps might soon stay below anything that begins with a 9. Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I am one of those "The Wire" fans and will definitely add "The Cut" to my to-read list. Thanks LaDo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I knew there was at least one among us. Looks like it could be a good read.

    ReplyDelete