Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rhymes with Blossom

Receiving two books yesterday to officially round out an eight day Birthday Hanukkah = awesome.

I am a lucky gal.

Last evening I arrived home to find The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha in my post box. Reading through a few pages, I was reminded of things I really did define as awesome (or at a minimum pretty neat) including flipping your pillow in the middle of the night, knowing the right combination of digits to press to skip through an automated menu, and discovering how the hotel shower works [ah, first visit to Finland how you will not be forgotten]. The succinct imaginative author also has a blog of 1000 Awesome Things which today will remind you that the perfect amount of sunblock is indeed worthy of a mention, particularly for those of us with pale skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment