Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Burgers and Bachelors

I am making my way through our next GBC read, Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese. Content thus far has been a bit heavy, so for a nearly mid-week suggestion, whimsical is in order.

For those of you who are carnivorous and road-tripping this summer, the paperback version of Hamburger America: Completely Revised and Updated Edition: A State-by-State Guide to 150 Great Burger Joints by George Motz is available. [I am amused that the book has been completely and not just partly revised and that the title has two colons.]

And in the list of "I wish I would have thought of that domains," I offer http://whatshouldireadnext.com a site which, as you clever readers may guess, offers suggestions on that next title for your list. [A similar service to this site however without the personal anecdotes and occasionally painful puns.] Here are the suggestions for my next read:


Wishing you a happy read, whatever you may choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment