Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stick Figures

While I thought that I might move into more "serious" reading in support of my new career, a book on the shelves caught my eye Monday evening, and I was not able to resist one more item in the "chic lit" genre. My sister had picked up a used a copy of Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell and had passed it along to me. The book has a Leopard print spine - why not?

With my current extended day schedule, I am only reading a few pages each night but with the first 100 pages, the book is quite consistent with the TV series of the same name which this author may have watched courtesy of Hulu. Of course, I should have made that comparison that in reverse, but I have not yet crossed over that caffeine threshold of creative wordings. As you look forward into the weekend, good luck with your book selections and choose something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment