Saturday, February 12, 2011

Change Your Mind?

There have been at least half a dozen distinct times in my life that I have felt I needed to make a change. In college after a break-up, I had my stylist cut my hair into a $15 pixie/bob. (I not-so-affectionately refer to this as my boy-cut, and it was not flattering.) Last spring, I wanted time in France. This month, I have wanted to change the blog background. (Not as dramatic as Paris, but let's hope it comes off a bit better than my $15 do.)

In the event you are curious, there are over 116,000 books on change available at Amazon which means I am not the only one thinking about it. Business books, cookbooks, memoirs, SciFi, and a host of other reference books are available. I tend to go with my gut on these things and see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment