Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sky Fall

I read on the plane yesterday as long as I could keep my eyes open.  This was quite an effort since I was out rather late the previous night:

     a) singing karaoke
     b) dancing in the street
     c) grabbing one last star gaze
     d) all of the above

Tonight's goal is to get to a more regular circadian rhythm via the aid of one long run up a really big hill and a glass of reading water.  I'll also try to sneak in a few more chapters of The Book Thief as I think I'm the only one in the GBC that hasn't read it.  The writing style threw me just a bit at the beginning (which might have been a direct result of the list above) but I'll settled into the routine oscillating between bold and standard.

It's got me thinking about the color of the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment