Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holding for Ransom

After finishing book three of the Hunger Game trilogy yesterday, I am wondering what to read next.  I have a tri-training book that I have only just skimmed, another book on running, a book on the brain, our next GBC read, and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs which is queued up for a local February book club meet.  It is the first gathering of this group and since the meeting date was deferred until after I am over my reading water hiatus, I am already prone to like them.  My engineering brain has positioned the reads in order of priority according to deadline.  I thought this method worthy, but after a visit to Mr. Riggs's blog with the top entry a play on words (Iceland: I'm Lichen It) his debut novel just may win out.

No comments:

Post a Comment