Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weight Weight - Don't Tell Me

I am attributing my writer's block to the time change, lack of a proper coffee this morning, and the transfer of all energy to my legs as I prepare for a race this weekend. [Oh, and there might have been that conversation Monday with a boy, but that's an anecdote for the book. Besides, my gym now has photographic evidence of the moments just after so who really needs the words?]

This morning I am taking inspiration from a couple of nuggets shared by GBC P@1ge from Fugitive Pieces by Anne Michaels, our November read:

"I'm naive enough to think that love is always good, no matter how long ago, no matter the circumstances." and

"I see that I must give what I most need."

It's all in the mantra.

2 comments:

  1. No evidence or writer's block. Nice post. And I'm sure the picture is better than you think it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks P! Thankfully, I have enough clumsy anecdotes as openers.

    "Well, your eyes are open and that's all we require." - the photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete