Monday, November 14, 2011

Don't Skirt the Issue

Seeing a few moments of "Notting Hill" this weekend made me long for a few things British. One of the last times I was there, I visited a pretty amazing bookshop and purchased a £10 skirt that I only wear outside the US (because of its length). Viva British couture.

Continuing in the same vein this morning, you might enjoy this review of Londoners by Craig Taylor. The book is a series of interviews by people who well...the book cover seems to give it away.


Another moving piece with an English bent is this interview with Nicholas Evans from The Guardian. Imagine a story where you poison your story with mushrooms you collected for dinner. Now imagine that as life. I re-evaluated "lucky" this morning (and also eating mushrooms).

No comments:

Post a Comment