Sunday, December 26, 2010

Think Outside the Box

Today is Boxing Day which for you may mean either a bank holiday or a good day to punch someone (I am not advocating violence, mind you). Shopping will once again push to a crescendo near that of Black Friday but perhaps with a little less gusto and more gift card usage. For me, Boxing Day is a snowy, knitting, drink a bit too much coffee and ponder my next read kind of day.

My first book with the new bookclub group will be Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. This title is thankfully available in an electronic version as the shipping weight is 13.6 oz which does not bode well for plane travel. I also may sneak in Life, The Universe, and Everything which seems like an appropriate semi-retrospective title for the end of the year.

How will you spend your last five days of 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment