Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not a Taxing Chore

I have already made this admission to you, and last night I shared this little secret with a local acquaintance. The conversation went something like this:

She: Which book are you reading?
Me: Emma
She: Oh she's the best!

Isn't it lovely how a book can make us feel as if we know the characters? I promised to have an update on my favorite character next week. Currently, I am leaning toward Mr. Woodhouse. I will let you know if I change my mind.

The weather here has been really nice for drying clothes outside on the line. I am getting a little more adept at hanging things in such a way to minimize future ironing. As in the UK, there are financial incentives to use large appliances late at night to reduce electrical loads. Process development, meet the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment