Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life is Like a Butterfly

My focus the last two days has been the brochures of local happenings during these last days in Southwest France. There are so many things to see and to enjoy. The weather is again lovely after a few days of rain. As I sit on the sofa with a black cat at my side and a fire in the hearth, I feel fortunate for the people I have met and for the experiences during my travels.

Emma is waiting to be finished with Madame Bovary next in line. I also have a renewed interest in Three Musketeers after discovering that a statue of d'Artagnan rests in nearby Auch. [I would also like to note that I have yet to charge my electronic reader - thank you neighbor for the tip on "wireless off" to prolong the battery. In equal fairness, I should also admit that my reading has been relegated to less time than my norm due to my typically long and physical days.] I look forward to the characters I have yet to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment