Thursday, March 6, 2014

EmergenC

After more than a week of excessive Vitamin C dosing, it is clear that the cold is winning.

On the upside, zero chance of scurvy.

After a long day, I've postponed workout plans until tomorrow morning so I could don my moose pajama hot-pants* and read before retiring at the hour of most 80 year old women.  In case you've missed this news, there's a limited edition print run of I Could Have Painted That by Miriam Elia which has been in the news.  It's irreverent satire so fits along well beside the Wolf.  Here's a link to a visual on the book and the related news about an unhappy Penguin.  If you remember the Ladybird books, you might especially find a smile; it was hard for me to pick a favorite of the pages.

*Special nod to Mel for the gift of amazing PJ couture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment