Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eight is Enough (Legs)

One of my favorite things to do is to talk about books.  I like to hear what others are reading and attempt to sufficiently describe what I'm reading as to entice the other person to give it a chance.  During my recent travels, I finished Feynman and although I had planned to jump into another story, a discussion about books led to a book loan/gift (the best kind really), This Book is Full of Spiders by David Wong. (Wong is actually a pseudonym but since he wanted to keep his personal and online lives separate, we can do that too.) 

I'm not particularly keen on the arachnid family and this morning's walk through a spider web made me jump a little more than usual after having read more of the book last night.  Nevertheless, I'm hooked (and keeping a vigilant eye for unexpected movement).    

No comments:

Post a Comment