Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Walk the Plank or Make a Lunge?

All the book news today highlights Dan Brown's latest work Inferno.  (You're on your own here.)

I'm going to buck the trend and go with fitness.  Related:  Did I mention later this week I will be donning a swimsuit outdoors for the first time this season?

Perusing recent stories in NYT, I discovered The Scientific 7-Minute Workout.  With a fairly nerdy background, I'm drawn to anything that includes the work "Scientific" in the title (as if this gives an article more weight.).  The NYT Scientific study takes about 2 minutes to read so it's a fine pairing for your morning coffee.  I incorporate many of the exercises into my weekly training but now I'm curious as to what could happen if performed sequentially.  Data set pending.

(Note:  read the Journal article if you want the science; NYT was just the hook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment