Thursday, May 16, 2013

Door Number 2

I always seem to have dozens of books floating around in my brain until the moment I need to select my next read...then my mind goes blank.  Depending on the "where" of reading (airplane, deck, sofa, bed), I either stand in front of my bookcase searching for something yet untouched or peruse books for Kindle wondering "why would Amazon ever suggest that?"  (Then I remember I downloaded a dozen books for my Mom and a few for sis and realize that the algorithm that suggests my next read may be off by a decade or at least a  history book or two.)

So, time for another search and hoping that a bit of inspiration lands on me like a butterfly.

Note:  If the author happens to be a bit more sporadic on the posting this weekend, it may due to her long weekend of the three R's:  reading, resting, and reading water.    

No comments:

Post a Comment