Friday, May 24, 2013

Here Comes the Bride

I love (other people's) weddings. I love the excitement, anticipation, and joy that's on everyone's face on those moments leading up to the "I do."  I love observing the mild rush, the swishing dresses, and the final check of lipstick before someone walks down an aisle.

Over the weekend, there were two wedding parties and one bachelorette party near the hotel.  One bride told her me her bridesmaids were wearing "blush".  I said, "Bashful?"  She said, "No".  She was at least a decade younger so I'm not sure she got the joke.

This photo below is my view as a "wedding guest" for yet another wedding from the second story restaurant above.

A Stranger's Wedding
Puerto Rico, May 2013
[Author's note from "Lessons Learned the Expensive Way":  if you, as the bride, do not share these same emotions of pure bliss and/or your invitations are accidentally sent to Tanzania, probably better not to wear the dress.]

No comments:

Post a Comment