Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Prism, Three Bases, and a Ring

I managed three books while I was on holiday., and number four has progressed 18% (Kindle math).  It's been ages since I've had the pleasant indulgence of that many novels in a short two week span.  A few of these even  made me forget that I was in economy seating with a 24 hour (one way) travel schedule.  Those earned an extra "+"

Expect reviews soon (translation: when I have had more than 3 hours sleep) of:

The Light Between Two Oceans by ML Stedman
Moneyball by Michael Lewis
The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger

My current read is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Ever since I began, I've been trying to remember who recommended this title for me.  I wonder if you too have had the line "If I could turn back time" continually playing in your head or if it's just my jet lag 

No comments:

Post a Comment