Sunday, June 24, 2012

En-titled to be Wrong

People would likely stop talking about the HBO series when I mention my current read if I would manage to get the title correct:  In Cold Blood (not True Blood).  Apologies, Truman Capote.  I blame my recent fever.  This book has been on my shelves at least five years and has never been read.  The combination of the heat and my recent illness spurred me to lift it from its horizontal position (library overflow) atop a variety of other novels and in doing so, continues my habit of "real book" after e-book.

I think In Cold Blood might have been a GBC read from years past.  If so, I'm catching up.  We'll see how it goes.  Hope you have managed to avoid the heat of the weekend and made time for a little couch reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment