Monday, March 26, 2012

Make a Wish

"There was a star danced, and under that was I born"
William Shakespeare
Much Ado About Nothing

Many of my dear friends (GBC P@1ge) and favorite people were born under the sun of Mars.  In tribute, I raise my cup of tea and offer a few good wishes that your week is filled with:

  • Good Friends
  • Lots of Laughter
  • A Long Walk 
  • Cake (It's essential.)
  • A good, warm cup of coffee
  • Random shuffles with your favorite songs
  • Sunny days
  • A good book 
  • Your favorite flowers
  • A drive with the windows down 
  • Time to read the newspaper
  • Old Friends singing Happy Birthday
  • Curry
  • Reading Water
  • Starry nights and a glimpse of a comet, and
  • Many happy returns

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend. Reading this post was a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great day! If you make it down before July, I'll help you with the comet. :)

      Delete