Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Place Like Home

With two days pending, I have yet to finish the book for the first meet of the year with a new bookclub. I will be able to complete the read if I manage 300 pages/day or factoring in my free non-work, non-exercise, non-eating but still awake time, 150 pages/hour. I need a miracle.

Slackish or brave? Arguments could be made for either side. I still recall my first night with the GBC many years ago. Reading the book was a secondary issue to my preference in reading water. Of course, I did know most of the members. Wednesday, weather cooperating, I will walk into a room of strangers without detailed knowledge of the material and work through the conversations like a girl on her first audition. Knowing my clumsy tendencies, I just hope I don't break a leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment