Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Making Good Time

In 2011, I have made more time for reading. My schedule is not quite as regimented as it once was in the pre-blog/work/school/travel/move/change your life days but I have become a bit more focused. It has helped me cross over the 50% mark in Great Expectations. (I have either become a slower reader, my reading water/reading combination is off, or I did not remember this text to be as long.)

I am also back to the morning news, reading articles today about my smile courtesy of NYT and mushrooms via WSJ. Both stories make me want to make a return journey to France (and to explore whether I have a fixation on news agencies which can be abbreviated to three letters).

There will be however new journeys for 2011 - I just need to plan what they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment