Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Bee

Moving is exhausting. By the end of the day yesterday, I had reached a stage where my only wish was to lie down and rest...until I saw my kindle. "Ah, a few pages before I take a small nap and get back to unpacking," I thought. A few pages turned into the last 25% of the book and as I neared the end of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, I realized there was still one unresolved issue. Would Larsson tie up all the loose ends? Of course he will, but I do not want to give too much away. The book is a great wrap-up to the rest of the series and I think fans of the first book will be eager to work their way through the last two titles.

What's next on my list? I am not certain, but as I unpack the many boxes of books this evening, I am certain I will find something to catch my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment