Monday, November 18, 2013

All about Location

I managed to complete all the items on my Saturday to-do list, including the nap.  One of them I accomplished a little too well, but that's for another day.  As a Sunday bonus, I can now extol the virtues of a freshly juiced drink of apple, kale, and spinach with a shot of wheatgrass*.

A friend also shared a fun book:  The Architecture of Happiness by Alain de Botton.  I flipped through a few pages and was read an except about Villa Savoye.  [Aside:  one of life's little pleasures is having someone read to you.]  Based on these little intros, I've added it to my list.  

Hope your Monday gets off to a fine start.

*Filed under things:  
1) I can't believe I actually ordered; 2) I can't believe I actually liked; 3) I ordered while wearing yoga pants thus fulfilling the Whole Foods Sunday stereotype; 4) cures for Sunday ailments from Saturday birthday parties or 5) all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment