Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hope July to Be Fly

With half the year behind us, I decided to revisit my list of books to read for 2011. [For those of you who don't know me or have somehow missed my geek tendencies, by list I mean an excel sheet with pivots and graphs.] As it stands, I have tackled none of the original list but instead have drifted from book to book led by instinct, the GBC, and/or gifts from friends. This strategy has resulted in classic reads, a visit through sci-fi, books about happiness, conversations with authors, and overall a pretty satisfying half-year of books.

I hope that as you look back on the first half of 2011, you will also find it to have been a pretty neat year of reading, and if we are lucky, it will keep getting better. If you have had a favorite, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment