Monday, April 27, 2015

Exaugural Post

Exactly six years ago today, I sat at a small white table in a room with bamboo floors and tapped out a few lines.  I was likely still in a euphoric state from a GBC book club discussion with no inclination that I would still manage a few vignettes here and there in 2015.

Today, as I sit outdoors at a small black table at a coffee shop on the West Coast, I'm reflecting on my Germantown years and am grateful for the many books discussed and glasses of reading water shared over novels, nuisances, and noteworthy news.  The friendships solidified over healthy plot twist debates and quiet whispers of "I didn't finish the book, did you?" are as treasured as any first edition.

Thanks for peeking in from time to time to give comments or share a laugh.  It's been a fun ride.

1 comment: